New Project

Sunday, December 2, 2007



Today I started a new project (Shhhh...I can't disclose any details at this point except to say that it's pretty awesome).

It seems like it's been forever since I have been able to get my hands dirty in the studio and oh man does it feel good to be back in there. If I go a few days without some uninterrupted work time...or should I say play time, I actually start to get depressed and moody. We've been trying to get the house ready for the holidays (the in-laws are coming), and I've been busy with the various aspects of my job as an art teacher and private tutor so it has left little time for the important thing...my own art making.

Tonight I'm on a cloud. Everything about the project is moving along as it should with no unexpected complications. I love it when that happens. Stay tuned for more...

0 comments: