New Project: Day 5

Friday, December 7, 2007



Today I drew the underside of the wings, which basically look like the outside except for the "armpit" areas. I just left those areas less detailed, especially since that part will be hidden when I mount them.
I also visited several of the many pawn shops and Army supply stores we have here in Fort Bragg country. I was trying to find the right size "frame" to mount the wings on so I can wear them. In the end, I decided to use the basic, Army-issued ruck sack frame that I pulled down from the attic. Although I will have to do some serious modifications, it will work because it's small, light weight, metal, and sturdy.
These are the only things I had time to do today because I am working on something else, namely resizing all of my images and revising my artist statements for the new website I'm designing.

0 comments: