Bird Blocks Revisited

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today I poured epoxy resin on these little Bird Block paintings. I have the original piece hanging in an exhibition at the Arts Council in Wilson, NC. During the opening reception I was asked to do one as a commission for an architect who lives in a small space. I was also asked to participate in the Wilson Invitational Holiday Show, so I decided to do several Bird Blocks to sell there. Last year the Arts Council sold $10,000 worth of artwork, so it sounds like a winner. These little paintings are all different and one-of-a-kind. Each one mounts flush to a wall and can be arranged in groups or hung individually. They are about 2.5" x 2.5" and are painted in acrylics and epoxy resin. $50 each - a perfectly unique Christmas idea. Email me as soon as possible if you are interested in making a purchase.




Original inspiration:

0 comments: