Living Adventure

Friday, July 11, 2008

This morning we're up early enough to enjoy one last cup of coffee...or at least one last "proper" cup, before we hit the frigid Lake Superior water on our three day sea kayaking excursion. Needless to say, I decided not to take my iPhone so I'll be out of touch until we return. I'll be researching waterproof cases for it after this.
Although I pride myself on embracing every kind of adventure that comes my way, I'll admit that I'm a bit nervous because I've never tried it before.
On another note, last night for dinner we ate fried White Fish Livers. They're a specialty here in Bayfield and although everyone else was hesitant, they were awesome...however, only slightly better than the fried chicken livers I grew up on in Southern Missouri.

0 comments: