Premiere Party Photos

Friday, January 25, 2008


Last night's Premiere Party was awesome!! The food catered by New Deli was great, I couldn't have asked for anything better! I want to say Thank You to everyone involved in making this event a success. Gallery 208 was packed out the whole night and everyone responded to the artwork with positive comments. I have to admit that I am a bit shy by nature so even being at my own art showings puts me a little out of my comfort zone. I actually broke out into a cold sweat when I was asked to speak about my work. Luckily I was able to spit something out that I think made sense. Anyway, enjoy the time lapse video that my husband Justin put together and the still photos he took of the evening. The exhibition will continue until April 13th.


Click here to see a Slideshow of the still photos

Or View the Time Lapse Video (9 seconds)

1 comments:

erica said...

Dude,

The time lapse video is so awesome. I had to watch three times over to get the full effect.

I will likely pull some of these pictures for our myspace, website, etc. So thanks for that.

Sorry I missed your gallery talk! I too, am shy by nature. I feel I must come off quite awkward in "business" conversations and even in introductions. It's like I never know just quite what to say. And if the conversation is dragging, how does one make a graceful exit? Yeah.

I'm done rambling.