Christmas Show A Success!

Sunday, December 7, 2008


What a grand time we all had yesterday at our ACME Christmas Art Show and Sale. Nearly everyone sold artwork. It was my first year at the Christmas show and honestly, I didn't expect much. I brought in my little sack lunch, planned out what artwork I was going to work on, and intended to treat the day like any other Saturday. So I was extremely surprised when people started coming in and out at a pace so steady that I had to ask someone to watch my studio so I could just take a bathroom break. I only had a chance to sit down for a few minutes the whole day. From 10-8 pm I was sharing my artwork with visitors and best of all, my sales from masks and unframed work totaled about $600. I finally had a chance to eat my sack lunch at about 9 pm when I got home. Ha ha. For anyone who didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, I still have lots of affordable work including framed and unframed woodcut prints, silkscreen prints, collagraph prints, small oil paintings, leather ornaments and masks, t-shirts and totebags with my original designs silkscreened on them, and of course large scale artwork in various styles.



My friend Michelle doing the bunny hop! See more photos in my friend Gail's Picasa Web Album.

0 comments: