Pick of the Week

Sunday, November 23, 2008


I've decided that each week I'll be highlighting a different piece of artwork and offering it at an irresistible price. The "pick of the week" will be available at the special price for one week only, and of course...first come, first served. I'll try to post on Sundays. This week's pick is "One Red", an intimate little encaustic painting from a 5 piece series called "Color Block". To achieve the textural effect, I layered acrylic paint and wax on a canvas panel. It's 5" x 7" and framed in a black metal frame, ready for hanging. I accepted paypal, checks (from people I know), money orders, or cash. Normally priced at $60, this week you can own it for the low, low price of $45. This would make a perfect addition to your art collection, or a gift for the holidays. Shipping varies with location and will be paid for by the buyer. It's very light in weight and should cost only a few dollars. Be the first to E-mail me!

0 comments: