Nepal

Sunday, April 27, 2008


Yesterday I was excited to get a package from my friend JB who recently went to Nepal. He knows me pretty well and picked out several things that I totally love! Thanks Big Guy. I wish I could have tagged along to check out Nepal with you. The photos below are some that he took in the shops there.



Nepal is a landlocked nation in South Asia. It is bordered by the Tibet Autonomous Region of the People's Republic of China to the northeast and India to the south and west; it is separated from Bhutan by the Indian state of Sikkim and from Bangladesh by a small strip of the Indian state of West Bengal, known as the "Chicken's Neck". The Himalaya mountain range runs across Nepal's north and western parts, and eight of the world's ten highest mountains, including the highest, Mount Everest are situated within its territory.

0 comments: