Screenprinting and Indian Food

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Last night I hosted a party that kicked off with a traditional Indian feast, complete with a delicious lemon-cilantro chicken curry over basmati rice, tons of vegetables in a spicy yogurt sauce, and even mango lassies. The main event for the evening was screenprinting, one of my all time favorite things to do and to teach others to do. We picked two designs from some screens that I had burned ahead of time -- one of Andy Warhol's floral prints and one of my original designs -- a bird in flight. We all had a great time doing our t-shirts and totes. Thank you to Rachel Bjorn for being the photographer:








See more photos

1 comments:

erica said...

I am so sad I missed this!

(I did have a nice night with my sis, best friend, and parents.)

We didn't have any cool wearable things at the end of our evening, however.

I hope I'm invited next time!