Shooter's Choice

Monday, August 20, 2012

I've been thinking about something for awhile now...a new challenge if you will. To do something new every day for a year. Could be big, could be small, profound or insignificant. Just something new. Part of this my desire to do this is to push myself out of my comfort zone, make new friends and accomplish a few things on my bucket list.

Today my adventure took me to Shooter's Choice, an indoor shooting range where Monday nights are for ladies only. I've been meaning to do this for some time now but never got around to it until my friend Jean said she wanted to go too. So we went, got to try out several guns, and had a good time. Here's a link: http://www.shooterschoice.net.

The picture is of me and a fellow shooter named Bonnie. For the rest of the night I was known as Clyde.

0 comments: